At ClearShift, we continue to grow, and are seeking experienced Automotive Detailers to join our team! Our motto is High Quality Vehicles, Amazing Values, and No Games. We need talented detailers to deliver on our promise of High Quality Vehicles. We have a brand new, beautiful facility in Highlands Ranch, and want you to be part of our mission. Our detailers are the best compensated in the Denver area!
What you will do – Essential responsibilities
- Complete cosmetic inspections of vehicles, noting what’s needed to transform them into cars we can be proud of and our customers will love
- Repair and replace small plastic and other parts to ensure everything about the vehicle is in good working order
- Perform paint retouching, post-paint finishing, waxing and buffing to make cars look as good as new
- Follow and promote ClearShift’s high standards of safety, cleanliness and organization
Be part of a team that serves customers and employees alike.
Things move fast at ClearShift, and our standards of quality remain high. Your job is to make sure that each vehicle you work on meets these standards. Enthusiasm and attention to detail are vital in meeting that mark. Our teams rise to the challenge by respecting and sharing each other’s experience and knowledge, working together as a team to deliver great results.
Qualifications and requirements
- Experience in one or more of the following is preferred: washing, waxing, cleaning and buffing, masking, sanding, grinding and applying paint; removing and replacing small parts, carrying out minor repairs
- Manual dexterity and physical stamina, lift heavy objects, and walk and stand for extended periods of time
- Customer focus and attention to detail
- Possession of valid driver’s license
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by any applicant in order to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the Automotive Technician must:
- Occasionally lift and/or move over 100 pounds.
- Be able to work with tools on vehicles lifted above their head.
- Work in tight spaces as dictated by the vehicle’s needed repair.
- Have the needed dexterity in order to efficiently use hand-tools
- Walk/stand for the majority of the workday.
- Drive manual transmission vehicles.
- Keeping a brisk work pace in a high-volume environment.
- Efficiently navigate a computer.
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Location: ClearShift 1500 E County Line Rd Highlands Ranch, CO 80126
Valid Through: 10/01/2021
ClearShift Leasing & Sales provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.Job Category: ServiceJob Type: Full TimeJob Location: Highlands Ranch Colorado