About the job
“You have to understand my heart in order to understand why we’ve been successful” – Jeff VanderWal | Founder and President of ClearShift
At ClearShift, we continue to grow, and are seeking two Customer Experience Specialists to join our team! We have a brand new, beautiful facility in Highlands Ranch, and want you to be part of our mission. The way we do business is dramatically different than any dealership in the country. Everyone is watching, and everyone is waiting to see what we do next!
We seek to find individuals that exhibit a high degree of professionalism and a heart to serve customers and meet their needs in order to provide an amazing vehicle purchase experience. Our customers come to us because the want to buy a vehicle. We do not need to “sell them a car”, but must work to meet their needs and make their purchase flawless and enjoyable. Google “omotenashi” and you will know exactly what type of experience we provide our customers with.
You will work alongside the owners and leaders that built the company and are taking it to the next level. You will never be asked to do anything we wouldn’t or haven’t done ourselves. Your opinion, hustle, and drive will matter! Come and help us take this company to the next level, make good money and have fun doing it.
Caution: We run hard and fast….if something isn’t working we change it quick. Flexibility is our most rigid policy.
- Inform potential customers about how we do business
- Gather information to meet our customers’ needs
- Manage the relational experience with the customer from initial contact to final delivery
- Must be willing to learn our process
- Deliver an amazing experience to our customers
- Be dependable
- Previous experience in customer service, executive assistant, concierge, karaoke DJ, Top Gun Pilot or other related roles are a plus
- Familiarity with CRM platforms (if you can keep up with all of your connections on Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, and LinkedIn you are familiar with CRM platforms)
- Basic computer skills – If you like apples, you’ll like these Apples
- Must like people – seriously ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- Ability to think fast, think creatively, and be decisive. Think and act like a manager in your role.
- A heart for people
- A default setting of kindness
- Full Time
- Hourly $15-$18 per hour DOE
Job Location: ClearShift 1500 E County Line Rd Highlands Ranch, CO 80126
Valid Through: 01/31/2022
ClearShift Leasing & Sales provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.