“You have to understand my heart in order to understand why we’ve been successful” – Jeff VanderWal | Founder and President of ClearShift
At ClearShift, we continue to grow, and are seeking a Funding Coordinator to join our team! We have a brand new, beautiful facility in Highlands Ranch, and want you to be part of our mission and vision. The way we do business is dramatically different than any dealership in the country. Everyone is watching, and everyone is waiting to see what we do next!
About the role
The Funding Coordinator role is an important part of our team, and helps us deliver on the promise of giving our customers the very best purchase experience. The Funding Coordinator compiles and submits moderate to complex auto loan packets to lenders for funding. Ensures funding turnaround time is one business day at most. Works closely with sales to continually maintain a high level of production in regards to the auto loan specifications. Supports Office Manager and Executive team by exceeding set Performance Indicators. Assist with other finance duties as assigned.
This position allows for plenty of opportunity for growth. We are a company in Highlands Ranch, CO that is growing very quickly and are looking for folks that love to be part of a team and enjoy seeing the results of their hard work. Our company operates on the principles of “Giving and Receiving not Buying and Selling”. We LOVE to serve our customers, and our employees alike. Come join us!
- Understand and demonstrate the principles of ClearShift’s Mission of Giving and Receiving.
- Set the standard. Lead by example for fellow staff.
- Process and submit all auto loan applications the same day as delivery.
- Become proficient in identifying, evaluating, and reviewing required loan documentation and financial documentation as it relates to the auto loan funding process.
- Understand and communicate timeline expectations, documentation, and contract needs in detail.
- Works closely with the assigned Purchasing Guide to provide support as it relates to gathering, compiling, and organizing supporting information for the auto loan packet.
- Follow up on loans that are pending due to missing documentation. Coordinate with Purchasing Guide to collect or verify required documents.
- Act as the primary business contact for funding related matters.
- Keep deal records updated with notes, stock numbers, and items of importance.
- Review daily reports to confirm system activity is being reflected accurately for financial reporting requirements.
- Maintain log of deals, funding and floorplan.
- Identify room for growth in funding and cross collaborate to find the best solution.
- Foster a positive relationship with team members at all levels of the organization.
- Keep/build positive relationships with lenders.
- Support all aspects of day-to-day finance management including completing additional receivables, payables, and other tasks as assigned.
- Assist with developing and training new hires on all auto deal requirements.
- Assist Office Manager and Director with maintaining and exceeding set Key Performance Indicators.
- Proven ability of setting the standard with the ability to build a foundation for growth.
- A self starter with a business oriented mindset.
- Attention to detail is a must. Lack thereof will be identified immediately.
- Prioritize tasks in the most efficient manner.
- Ability to identify helpful projects to be completed during downtime.
- Ability to work effectively with a team to meet and exceed expectations.
- Critical thinking skills to consider multiple sides of an issue while weighing consequences before collaborating on final decision.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in computer applications such as Adobe, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Technologically adept; willing and able to learn new systems.
- Full Time
- Hourly $17-$21 per hour DOE
Job Location: ClearShift 1500 E County Line Rd Highlands Ranch, CO 80126
Valid Through: 10/31/2021
ClearShift Leasing & Sales provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.