Who We Are: At ClearShift, we work to create a positive impact in the automotive industry by giving our customers High-Quality Vehicles, Amazing Values, and No Games. We operate with a high degree of excellence, and understand that great customer experience begins internally with a great experience for our employees. Every team member of ClearShift if important to the growth and success of our company.
Who You Are: We are looking for energetic team members to help us manage the inventory on our storage and retail lots. Do you have an interest in the automotive retail car business, but have no experience? This is your step into the industry, and into an enjoyable career.
• Maintain inventory appearance and performance by cleaning interior and exterior of vehicles, replenishing all vehicle fluids as needed, and replacing batteries when necessary.
• Place stock tags in vehicles.
• Keep lots neat and orderly, moving cars as directed by the inventory and lot managers and in accordance with company display standards.
• Drive vehicles to and from service shop, detail shop, and parking lot as needed.
• Make key tags for and handle inventory of vehicles.
• Retrieve and deliver vehicles from property locations.
• Track and update vehicle locations via mobile app and desktop app.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Able to work flexible schedules which will include Saturdays.
• Positive attitude, can-do mentality, confident, outgoing personality eagerness to improve
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Professional attitude and the ability to deliver best-in-class customer service
• Reliable transportation to and from work every single day
• Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
What We Offer
• Family Owned and Operated
• Work-Life Balance
• Hands-On Leadership and Owner
• Custom and Competitive Wage Plans
• Career Advancement and Growth Opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 – $15.00 per hour DOE
Job Location: ClearShift 1500 E County Line Rd Highlands Ranch, CO 80126
Valid Through: 01/31/2022
ClearShift Leasing & Sales provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.